Welcome to Carewatch Care Services
We've been supporting independence with home care services for 20 years
Who we are, and what we do...
We are one of the UK's leading providers of home care services. Our teams of home care workers throughout the nation are backed by 20 years of experience in delivering care to people in their own homes.
We provide all types of care and support, and do so in the comfort of people’s homes. We have a reputation throughout the country for providing a high standard of care and personalised service to our customers. We also work alongside Local Authorities.
Please see our short video below for an introduction to our services.
Our Care Workers
Our service is driven by our experience in recruiting the right care workers. Our selection process includes an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service - Safeguarding vulnerable groups), they are also selected based on their compassion, empathy and understanding.
After being carefully selected, all of our staff receive exemplary training and on-going development leading to recognised qualifications. Your care worker will soon become the person that you, or your loved one will look forward to seeing, enjoying their company and smiling face each day.
Our Services; Flexible, Personalised
Our care services are tailored to suit individual needs and wishes of our customers. From a "pop in" to a more detailed daily routine. Whatever the need is, great or small, it can make a huge difference to your peace of mind knowing that Carewatch can be your eyes and ears and supporting the independence of your loved one.
Many families nowadays are dispersed across the country, and this is why home care services are required by most of our customers.
Often, families will agree that we can advise of any changes in mood or behaviour in their relative that may raise cause for concern and this often enables early intervention in other types of care needs like dementia. We take a person centred and integrated approach to the care we provide, listening to the needs and wishes of the client, their family, and working alongside other medical professionals as necessary.
We also help with respite care, it's important for you to take breaks to maintain your independence too; we assist with holiday, sickness, and emergency cover.
Try us and see...
At Carewatch we will give you a bespoke service, working in partnership with families and medical professionals to give you all round support for your loved ones.
Share this page:
Find the job that's right for you from our database of vacancies
Latest Carewatch News
- Good Care Week - Making a Real Difference - Peter and Michael's Story
- Good Care Week - Caring in Adverse Weather
- Good Care Week - End of Life with Dignity - Christina's Story
- Good Care Week, 22-28 April
- Recruitment Open Day in Nottingham - The Sequel!
- Carewatch East Surrey Rewards 14 Home Care Workers for Long Service
- Carewatch Wiltshire Offers Free Training to Unpaid and Voluntary Carers
- Carewatch North West Wiltshire Presents Carer of the Year Award 2012
- Home Care Worker Recruitment Open Day in Nottingham
- Dignity Action Day 2013
- Triple Award Finalists for Carewatch South Buckinghamshire
- Carewatch Wigan Shares some Christmas Cheer
- Spread the Warmth and help prevent older people dying this winter...
- Dementia Friends, Raising Awareness and Reducing Isolation
- Carewatch continues to pledge it support to The Care Professionals Benevolent Fund...
- Carewatch Voted Care Business of the Year...
- Carewatch Scoops Awards at Prestigious Care Awards...
- Cameron Recommends Dilnot's £35k Cap on Social Care...
- London 2012 Paralympics - independence at its best...
- Carewatch Scoops Partnership Award at the Scottish Care Awards
- Carewatch South Warwickshire Launch Over 60's Lunch Club
- Home Care Worker Jobs Available
- Carewatch Emma runs the Milton Keynes Half Marathon...
- Dignity Action Day 2012
- Carewatch Christchurch - Christmas Hampers 2011
- Home Care Worker Saves 90 Year Old from Bed Fire
- Best Home Care Registered Manager Award for Carewatch Bath
- Award for Home Care Manager Nicky at Carewatch Norfolk
- Carewatch Wear it Pink!
- Carewatch team up for new football kit
- Charity Walk for the Alzheimer's Society
- East Midland’s Top Home Care Manager Award Nomination
- Bath Branch Care Manager Nominated for Award
- Carers get through despite the riots
- Carewatch Sponsors Awards Evening for Wiltshire Charity Alzheimer’s Support
- Carewatch Hartlepool celebrates ten years in the home care business
- Inverclyde Branch Celebrate 10 Years
- More Awards for Carewatch
- Carewatch Annual Franchise Conference and Awards
- Carewatch teams up with charity to support its care and support workers
- Carewatch opens a new site in the Rugby as it expands in to new offices
- Scottish Carewatch branches honoured by Care Commission
- Careworker Wins Award for Dedication
- Carewatch enhances capital presence with extensive acquisition
- Carewatch responds to Government Health Bill
- Carewatch responds to increasing incidents of bed blocking in the NHS
- Carewatch wins recognition for outstanding home care
- Carewatch Leicester meets winter weather head-on
- Market Predictions for 2011
- Carewatch East Surrey care worker recognised in Care Awards 2010
- BBC Survey: fears for care to help elderly live at home
- Carewatch’s latest acquisition strengthens its service portfolio
- Carewatch outcome-based monitoring system proving a success for re ablement
- Leading home care provider welcomes its first franchise back into the fold
- Carewatch responds to George Osbourne’s comment about encouraging new entrants to home care market
- Carewatch Reaction to today’s Public Spending Review
- Carewatch Home Care Worker's Amazing Walk and Run
- Carewatch celebrate highest possible quality care rating
- Carewatch Chief Executive, David Lyon, comments on the current state of the social care market
- Carewatch meets Government drive for outcome-based care with new monitoring tool
- Carewatch sponsors Lancashire Care Association Conference
- Carewatch commits to quality care in Scotland
- Carewatch North Devon and Torridge celebrates 10 years of commitment to first class home care..
- Carewatch continues 2010 growth strategy with latest regional acquisitions.....
- Carewatch announces quality-focused management change...
- Carewatch service recognised..
- Carewatch announces completion of it's 8th stategic acquisition
- New Quality Department Recruitment
- Carewatch branches celebrate ten years of care and support...
- Loving your neighbours whatever the weather is doing...
- New look Carewatch keeps up with the times...
- Carewatch Bath celebrates 10 years of care...
- Amanda recognised in prestigious awards win...
- Alison recognised in prestigious awards win...
- Carewatch goes from strength to strength...