- Dementia Care
- Signs and symptoms of dementia
- What to do after a dementia diagnosis
- Learning to live with dementia
- Seeing the person not just the condition
- Creating a family crisis plan
- Caring for yourself
- Activities for people with dementia
- Organisations and useful information
Monday, 27 February, 2017
Can Exercise Help With Dementia?
Evidence is building to show that regular exercise helps us retain our cognitive and physical abilities as we age. It is good for general health and can help slow the progression of the condition.READ MORE about Can Exercise Help With Dementia?