“It is really rewarding to see the combined efforts of our team enabling so many people to stay safely in their own homes. Our team assists with various aspects of help at home and always our primary aim is to provide support that enables our customers to continue in their own daily living routine.”
Our clients benefit from the committed, experienced and personal attention of the key people who run Carewatch Ipswich.
We have a passion for making a real difference in the lives of our customers and are proud to help them avoid residential nursing care in many cases. We provide dedicated Ipswich home care services, supporting older people, elderly frail, physically disabled, learning disabled, mental health needs, short or long term illness or condition including dementia care.
Live in care
Sometimes it is more than just visiting care that is required, some of our customers require more round the clock care to enable them to continue living in their own home. We can provide staff to live in with you, or your loved one, to avoid going to a care home. After all, it is better for your sense of well being to stay within familiar surroundings.
We provide support for informal or family carers, enabling them to take a break, go on holiday or meet friends. We can also provide emergency cover should it be needed.
Home from hospital
Our home from hospital service assists people who are being discharged from hospital and need assistance at home, this can be either long or short term help.
Our Ipswich home care services
We deliver Ipswich home care in various ways, each care plan individually tailored so that our customers can stay within the comfort of home, safely and with dignity. The following lists are simply to give you an idea of some of what we can help with. We will create a care plan completely personalised to yours, or your loved ones individual requirements:
Personal home care services
- Getting out of bed in the mornings
- Washing, bathing, showering
- Help with managing incontinence
- Personal appearance; hair, skin, nails
- Personal hygiene
- Settling in for the evening
- Prompting to take medication, or ensuring it is taken
Practical help at home
We also assist with household tasks that may have become more difficult to do:
- Vacuuming and cleaning floors
- Dusting and tidying
- Preparing and cooking meals, and doing the washing up
- Grocery shopping
- Pet care; walking the dog, cleaning the fish tank etc.
- Houseplant care
- Changing and making the bed
- Collecting pension, help with mail
- Collecting prescriptions
Getting out and about
- Attending medical appointments
- Visiting friends and family
- Local events; coffee mornings, meet ups, church
- Assistance on holiday
- Going to weddings or funerals
Here, Kirsten explains about the first visit for a home care assessment, and how she ensures that care plans are up to date.
Our Ipswich home care workers
Our Ipswich home care workers are fully security checked, and are selected on the basis that they have compassion and desire to help our customers get the best out of life. We understand that it's not just care and support that is needed, but also a familiar, friendly and smiling face.
Arrange a home care assessment
To book an obligation free home care assessment with one of our senior care professionals, contact us either by visiting our office in Norfolk Road, filling out an enquiry form, or telephoning 01473 216 112.
Currently opened positions
- Care and Support Worker - South East Ipswich and Ravenswood (IP3)
- Care and Support Worker - North East Ipswich (IP4)
- Care and Support Worker - Needham Market, Creeting St Mary, Barham Henley, Claydon, Witnesham, Mid Suffolk (IP6)
- Care and Support Worker - Woodbridge, Orford, Suffolk Coastal areas (IP12)
Carewatch IpswichHome Care Services
1a Norfolk Road
New care enquiries: 01473 852 392
Existing customers &
Local Authorities: Email: email@example.com