Who would be my care worker?
About our home care workers
We understand that letting someone into your home to provide you with care and support can be a big decision, so that is why our home care workers are sensitive, compassionate, highly trained and experienced in dealing with the unique and differing needs of those who use our service.
Many people who decide to take a career in care decided to do so after having cared for a loved one themselves so they understand the importance of respect, dignity, choice and control.
It is also important that your needs and wishes are reflected in the person who supports you, and that is why your personal care worker is allocated to you based on the support you require and the skills that will be required to provide this.
Our care workers are encouraged and supported to continually develop their skills and specialisms. Our carers are passionate about social care in the community, and along with gaining the qualifications that are required, they also take the time to learn specialist skills.
Our network of branches are registered with the government regulator for their particular country:
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales (CSSIW);
- Care Inspectorate (formerly Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland (SCSWIS));
- and in England the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Carewatch undertakes regular audits and inspections to ensure total compliance, giving you peace of mind and reassurance.
If you are interested in a rewarding career in care with the UK's leading home care provider, click here to learn about what we can offer and search our current vacancies.
Share this page:
Find the job that's right for you from our database of vacancies
Latest Carewatch News
- Good Care Week - Making a Real Difference - Peter and Michael's Story
- Good Care Week - Caring in Adverse Weather
- Good Care Week - End of Life with Dignity - Christina's Story
- Good Care Week, 22-28 April
- Recruitment Open Day in Nottingham - The Sequel!
- Carewatch East Surrey Rewards 14 Home Care Workers for Long Service
- Carewatch Wiltshire Offers Free Training to Unpaid and Voluntary Carers
- Carewatch North West Wiltshire Presents Carer of the Year Award 2012
- Home Care Worker Recruitment Open Day in Nottingham
- Dignity Action Day 2013
- Triple Award Finalists for Carewatch South Buckinghamshire
- Carewatch Wigan Shares some Christmas Cheer
- Spread the Warmth and help prevent older people dying this winter...
- Dementia Friends, Raising Awareness and Reducing Isolation
- Carewatch continues to pledge it support to The Care Professionals Benevolent Fund...
- Carewatch Voted Care Business of the Year...
- Carewatch Scoops Awards at Prestigious Care Awards...
- Cameron Recommends Dilnot's £35k Cap on Social Care...
- London 2012 Paralympics - independence at its best...
- Carewatch Scoops Partnership Award at the Scottish Care Awards
- Carewatch South Warwickshire Launch Over 60's Lunch Club
- Home Care Worker Jobs Available
- Carewatch Emma runs the Milton Keynes Half Marathon...
- Dignity Action Day 2012
- Carewatch Christchurch - Christmas Hampers 2011
- Home Care Worker Saves 90 Year Old from Bed Fire
- Best Home Care Registered Manager Award for Carewatch Bath
- Award for Home Care Manager Nicky at Carewatch Norfolk
- Carewatch Wear it Pink!
- Carewatch team up for new football kit
- Charity Walk for the Alzheimer's Society
- East Midland’s Top Home Care Manager Award Nomination
- Bath Branch Care Manager Nominated for Award
- Carers get through despite the riots
- Carewatch Sponsors Awards Evening for Wiltshire Charity Alzheimer’s Support
- Carewatch Hartlepool celebrates ten years in the home care business
- Inverclyde Branch Celebrate 10 Years
- More Awards for Carewatch
- Carewatch Annual Franchise Conference and Awards
- Carewatch teams up with charity to support its care and support workers
- Carewatch opens a new site in the Rugby as it expands in to new offices
- Scottish Carewatch branches honoured by Care Commission
- Careworker Wins Award for Dedication
- Carewatch enhances capital presence with extensive acquisition
- Carewatch responds to Government Health Bill
- Carewatch responds to increasing incidents of bed blocking in the NHS
- Carewatch wins recognition for outstanding home care
- Carewatch Leicester meets winter weather head-on
- Market Predictions for 2011
- Carewatch East Surrey care worker recognised in Care Awards 2010
- BBC Survey: fears for care to help elderly live at home
- Carewatch’s latest acquisition strengthens its service portfolio
- Carewatch outcome-based monitoring system proving a success for re ablement
- Leading home care provider welcomes its first franchise back into the fold
- Carewatch responds to George Osbourne’s comment about encouraging new entrants to home care market
- Carewatch Reaction to today’s Public Spending Review
- Carewatch Home Care Worker's Amazing Walk and Run
- Carewatch celebrate highest possible quality care rating
- Carewatch Chief Executive, David Lyon, comments on the current state of the social care market
- Carewatch meets Government drive for outcome-based care with new monitoring tool
- Carewatch sponsors Lancashire Care Association Conference
- Carewatch commits to quality care in Scotland
- Carewatch North Devon and Torridge celebrates 10 years of commitment to first class home care..
- Carewatch continues 2010 growth strategy with latest regional acquisitions.....
- Carewatch announces quality-focused management change...
- Carewatch service recognised..
- Carewatch announces completion of it's 8th stategic acquisition
- New Quality Department Recruitment
- Carewatch branches celebrate ten years of care and support...
- Loving your neighbours whatever the weather is doing...
- New look Carewatch keeps up with the times...
- Carewatch Bath celebrates 10 years of care...
- Amanda recognised in prestigious awards win...
- Alison recognised in prestigious awards win...
- Carewatch goes from strength to strength...