Carewatch Hartlepool launches a local lunch club to help people in the community to socialise
A sad fact of today, is that many people feel left out from their community and socially isolated. Many of our service users look forward to seeing their Home Care Worker to gain some much valued social contact.The team in Hartlepool felt that if they provided a regular meeting where people can come and get together for a spot of lunch that we could help the situation.
Days and times of lunch Club Meetings
- Monday’s – Laurel Gardens 1pm – 3pm
- Tuesday’s – The Marine Hotel, Seaton Carew 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday’s – Kilmarnock Road Community Café 12pm – 2pm
- Thursday’s – The Marine Hotel, Seaton Carew 11am – 1pm
- Friday’s – The Park Inn 11am – 1pm
How to join the lunch clubs
Please contact us for more information regarding the day centre, there is no prior booking required to attend any of our lunch clubs, we look forward to seeing you there!
01429 857 206