Companionship care is a popular choice for those looking to spend quality time doing the things they enjoy. This may include going on outings and getting about in the community for people who are less mobile and living alone.
For anyone looking for some company on a regular basis, it is always more enjoyable to share with another person, be that a meal, a cup of tea, or a good conversation.
A companionship care service can extend to live in for going on holidays and breaks away.Find Branch
A Companion offers conversations, someone to share the day with, & opens up opportunities to do things that you didn't want to do alone
Your companionship carer is selected based upon your preferences, interests and lifestyle choices.
Carers are good at being the conversation starters and helping others to feel comfortable in their company, it's what they do on a daily basis.
Being different is what makes us human, this also ensures there are always good stories to share with each other.View Services
”"My mother has got her spark back since your carers have been spending time with her. I live 100 miles away and since dad died, she had become a bit reclusive. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful work that you do."Katie MooreNorthampton
Our Companionship Care Service includes
- Help with socialising
- Preparing and sharing meals
- Baking, housework, shopping
- Company for breaks away and holidays
- Accompanying on medical appointment
- Helping to organise the day
- Help with using communication technology
- Going out and sharing experiences; walks, cinema, theatre
- Trying out new hobbies or engaging with existing ones
Carers that are...
- Able to act in an emergency
- Trained and security checked
- Supportive and compassionate
- Identify any health deteriorations
- Great at encouraging conversations
- Reduce feelings of loneliness & isolation
Get In Touch Today
If you would like a chat, or more information about our home care for the elderly, you can contact your local Carewatch team by using our branch finder, to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.Find A Branch