Our home from hospital service enables hospital outpatients to recover comfortably at home following serious illness or injury.
If you or a loved one is about to stay in hospital, read our handy hospital preparation checklist. The diagram below illustrates how our Home from Hospital service works.
Concentrate on your recovery
We understand that illness and injury can put an incredible strain on the body and that the quality of care received during the recovery process is extremely important to your long-term health. By providing high quality convalescent care we can reduce the risk of complications and enable you to concentrate on your recovery. Our home from hospital support includes assistance with a number of tasks that will be difficult for you to do, and some impossible until you recover.
”"A very BIG thank you for all the help and the confidence you gave me when I came out of hospital, you made me feel human, with feelings. All the girls who came to see me were wonderful, I will always remember what you did for me."Juliet GibsonCambridge
Our support includes
- Domestic help in the home, like cooking and cleaning
- Fetching and carrying things for you (like a cup of tea)
- Helping you to get about your home
- Personal care in the form of washing and dressing
- Plan your care requirements prior to leaving hospital
- Providing the peace of mind that your recovery at home will be comfortable
- Flexible services
- Put your mind at rest before you leave hospital
Get In Touch Today
If you would like a chat, or more information about our home care for the elderly, you can contact your local Carewatch team by using our branch finder, to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.Find A Branch