If empathy, compassion and the desire for helping others comes naturally to you, we would like to hear from you.
We recruit people who are experienced in social care, and people who are completely new to the care sector. It is important to us, and to our customers that we recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures, and ages.
We are looking for full or part time care workers to join our friendly team, in the following areas:
Duties will include a variety of the following:
- Getting up and ready for the day
- Getting ready for bed
- Practical tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking
- Doctors appointments and shopping
Experience isn’t necessary as we can teach you how to be a great care and support worker. Must be reliable, honest and have excellent time keeping.
Driving is preferred, but not essential.
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Career development and the opportunity to study NVQ
- Regular supervision
- Regular refresher training
- Flexible working hours
If you are able to work days/evenings and alternate weekends please apply online.