If you are able to cope under pressure, organised, reliable and a team player we would like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an experienced full time Care Co-ordinator to join our team.
- Have an awareness of how to use rostering systems within the health and social care sector
- Understanding of the scheduling process within the health and social care sector
- Office administration experience: typing, letter writing and filing
- Good people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service
- The ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent standard of IT skills such as database management
Duties will include:
- To undertake on call activities at least once a month
- Maintain regular communication with Care Workers to enable them to discuss any matters regarding their scheduled calls and to provide regular support
- Use the rostering system to ensure effective scheduling of staff to deliver care and proactively planning to fill capacity gaps
- Liaise with the recruitment team to ensure adequate capacity
- Ensure annual appraisals are conducted within agreed timescales
- Print and distribute documentation for service users including visit sheets
- Provide reports as requested on care hours delivered and forecast
- Proactively plan to address new business opportunities (especially private pay)
- Attend meetings with local authorities as required
- Work with colleagues to cover unallocated care calls
- Update hospital admissions board
Applicants must ideally have their own transport and all roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and DBS check.
It is important to us, and our customers that we recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures and ages.