Location: Sheffield 5, 6 and 35
Remuneration: Upto £11.50 per hour
Closing Date: 02-08-2019
Carewatch Sheffield is now looking to recruit full time and part time care workers to join our team in Sheffield.
With many years of experience, Carewatch is a leading national provider of home care, providing a wide range of services that help individuals maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home.
We’re proud of the support we offer to our Service Users.
Duties will include:
· Personal Care – Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
· Practical Support – Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
· Administration of Medication
What we look for:
· People with a passion about helping others
· People with a positive attitude
· People who enjoy a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
What we offer:
· Good rates of pay
· Paid holiday
· Free Induction training
· Regular refresher training
· Regular supervision
· Employee recognition
· Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
Further information and requirements
· All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
· Care roles are subject to enhanced security checks
· Applicants will ideally have their own transport
Carewatch Sheffield would like to recruit care workers to provide care and support to adults living in the following areas of Sheffield;
· Parson Cross
Full and part-time work available.
We would particularly welcome applicants with the availability to work some weekends.