Office: MyLife Canterbury
Remuneration: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
Closing Date: 16-05-2019
Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should have excellent attention to detail and be used to working to deadlines.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and newsletters
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate to create innovative content ideas
- Help the CEO with thought leadership ideas
Preference will be given to those with relevant work experience. You need to be full of enthusiasm and be a self starter.
Communication skills are essential to build up strong relationships via email and the telephone amongst the group. Some travel will be needed across the south east to interview and glean content.
Having Adobe Creative Cloud experience would be an advantage alongside previous experience of working in a marketing environment (but not essential).
Hours are Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5pm,
Based in Canterbury