Remuneration: £19,750 pa
Closing Date: 31-07-2019
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in care, working regularly with customers to ensure the services required are delivered at the highest quality? Maybe you are a care support worker looking to progress your career to the next stage?
We are looking for a Field Based Supervisors for our Inverclyde, Dunbartonshire and Argyll office. This would be for Helensburgh to Cardross, Clydebank, Bearsden, Milngavie and Port Glasgow, Greenock and Gourock teams.
You must be able to start work at 7am for early shifts and finish around 10pm for late shifts. You will work in a cyclical rota with the other Supervisors, including weekends. Although there are company cars these are not always available so you must have your own car. Ideally full time.
You will be provided with mobiles and tablet as required to enable you to carry out your duties which will include:
• To develop person centred Customer Needs Assessments, creating Care/ Support Plans and carry out Risk Assessments
• Organise, attend and conduct Customer Reviews to refresh and update the Needs Assessment, Care/Support Plan and Risk Assessment Documentation as appropriate
• To undertake on-call activities
• Assist Care Co-ordinators to allocate unassigned calls to ensure that all customers receive the care they need
• To provide cover and deliver care as required when visits cannot be assigned and during on-call hours
• Implement quality control procedures and processes to ensure the service achieves the required level of compliance at all times
• To respond to Customer Complaints and undertake first stage investigations
• To mentor, support and supervise Care and Support Worker performance undertaking more formal processes where necessary
• To actively participate in the growth and development of the Company Office through maximising every sales and marketing opportunity
• To build good working relationships with Local Authorities, Agencies and Peer Groups to support the development of the Company Office
• To participate in delivering training to new employees and update training to existing staff
We are looking for someone with the following skills
SVQ Level 3 Qualification in Health and Social Care
Supervision experience within the Health and Social Care Sector
Hands on care at home experience
Experience of person centred outcome focused Customer Needs Assessments, Care Plans and conducting Risk Assessments
Working knowledge of quality control procedures within the Health and Social Care Sector
Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills
Desirable Skills | Qualifications:
Working knowledge of StaffPlan Roster, CM200 and Everylife PASS System
Manual Handling Instructor
Experience in training staff
Working knowledge of IT (word, excel, outlook)
Planning and Organising
Ability to work under pressure
Governance and Quality
Flexible approach to solving problems
We will support you with:
• Starting salary of
• The opportunity to study for career development
• Free uniforms
• 32 days paid holidays
• Workplace Pensions
Carewatch support all of our staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for people who want to progress further in the future.
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland PVG membership and you will need to provide proof of a full UK driving licence and your right to reside and work in the UK. You will be required to register within 60 days with SSSC as a supervisor and must have the relevant qualifications for that. We will give you more information at interview.
If you want to make a difference and like the idea of working for a standout employer, we would love to hear from you.
Carewatch Inverclyde, Ayrshire, Dunbartonshire and Argyll are part of Inverclyde and North Ayrshire Care Services Ltd who are a family owned and operated business providing care and support services to Ayrshire, Inverclyde, East and West Dunbartonshire and Argyll (Lomond area). Operating as a franchise of Carewatch. We have offices in Greenock and Irvine. For more details please go to www.carewatch.co.uk/jobs