We are looking for full or part time care support staff in the Glasgow area.
Carewatch are looking for Care and Support workers in the local area and we are looking to interview as soon as possible.
We provide individualized packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence and enjoyment of being in their own home.
The type of care that a Care and Support worker provides will vary depending on individual needs but will always be of the highest standard. Hence, why our Care and Support Workers are so dedicated and committed.
Experience isn’t necessary as we can teach you how to be a great Care and Support Worker and to enable you to understand in depth health & safety, safeguarding and complying with legislation.
What we can’t teach is your natural passion and desire to want to provide the best care and that’s why we are keen to chat further.
Are you able to support someone in their daily living, helping them with:
- Getting up and ready for the day
- Getting ready for bed
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Accompanying people to Doctors appointments, shops or help accessing the community
What we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay and mileage allowance
- Free training and career development
- Opportunity to study SVQ (where we can access and meet any funding criteria)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid refresher and specialist training
- Free uniforms
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- Workplace pension
If you are able to work day/evenings and alternate weekends, please apply online today!