Home Care Services in Kingston Upon Thames
Carewatch Kingston and Merton has been providing Home Care Services in Kingston Upon Thames, Merton, and the surrounding communities since 2001. Our services enable people to continue living independently in their own homes and enjoy full and happy lives with the dignity they deserve.
We promise our customers affordable, reliable care, whatever their circumstances, and we are proud of how much they value our service.
Our overall aim is to treat every customer as an individual, giving them an equal say in the care they receive, right from the start. This means giving real choices and encouraging customers to stay in control of their lives without the pressure and expense of moving into a retirement home.
All of our Kingston Upon Thames home care workers are thoroughly vetted and referenced, DBS checked and trained before they work with our customers.
Some of the benefits our customers gain from working with us include:
- Assisting elderly parents to remain living independently in their own homes and therefore not having to sell their homes to fund residential care, preserving their children’s/family legacy.
- Not having to worry about their elderly relatives, reducing their anxiety levels.
- We have reliable staff who are always here for you.
- Our care staff are punctual and whilst occasionally there may be situations causing your care worker to be late, a member of our team will always call you to let you know.
- We will always let you know in advance whenever there is a change of care worker.
About our home care services in Kingston Upon Thames
We offer a wide range of home care services in the Kingston and Merton areas, including:
- Visiting Home Care
- Live in Care
- Respite Care
- Complex Care
- Palliative Care
- End of Life Care
- Home from Hospital
We provide visiting care at home services to the following areas in Kingston
- Colliers Wood
- Hampton Wick
- Kingston Hill
- Malden Manor
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- Pollards Hill
- Thames Ditton
- Thornton Heath
- Worcester Park